Do you want to add an email signature to Outlook on your computer? Adding an email signature in Outlook 2019 is a quick and easy process however the process does vary slightly for older versions of the software. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Outlook 2019 on your computer.
- Click on “File” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Options” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Outlook Options window, click on “Mail” in the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to the “Signatures” section.
- Click on the “New” button to create a new signature.
- In the “New Signature” window, give your signature a name and enter the text you would like to include in the signature. You can also format the text using the formatting tools at the top of the window.
- Click on the “OK” button to save your signature.
- To set your new signature as your default signature, select it from the “E-mail Signature” drop-down menu in the “Signatures” section.
- Finally, click on the “OK” button to close the Outlook Options window and save your changes.
From now on, your new signature will automatically be added to the bottom of all new emails you compose. If you ever want to make changes to your signature, you can repeat these steps and edit the signature.
Alternatively, you can add an image or logo to your signature, by clicking on the “Insert” tab and select “Picture” to insert image.
It’s good practice to include your name, title, phone number, and email address in your signature. Also, make sure to keep your signature simple and professional, as it will be added to all your emails.